July 5th @ 11:00 is a go for in-person worship service at Redeemer!
The service will also be live-streamed. Send us a message if you would like the Zoom link. Sermons are recorded and posed on our facebook page:
In-person service will not be a return to “normal” but will be a modified service designed to prevent any viral spread and to meet the health-safety requirements of our state and county. Here are some things you can expect:
- The bulletin will be emailed out to members. A few will be available at the church for those who need them.
- You should enter the building through the front door in order that your attendance can be taken. If you arrive after the service has started, you may enter to the courtyard, and your attendance will be noted later.
- When you arrive, the greeter will ask you to attest to feeling well and that you don’t have a fever. Then your attendance noted before being taken to your assigned seating.
- Only 28 seats are available inside the building (25% of 112), but there is over-flow seating in the courtyard.
- Face masks are required inside the building for everyone age 13 and older. Please bring your own mask, but if you do not have one, we will have extras available. Hand sanitizer is also provided.
- Please keep your children with you at all times to maintain 6’ social distancing. The “Monkey Bars” are not available for use.
- There will be no singing, group recitation, or communion during the service. We will have an offering box in a designated location.
- After the benediction, we will ask everyone to exit the building in a manner that maintains 6’ social distancing.
Temple Beth El: 1501 E. Alvin Ave.
Santa Maria CA 93454
Worship Service 11:00 AM; Sunday School 9:45 AM